Jobs in Pricol Coimbatore for Engineers Lot of Vacancies

Pricol group in Coimbatore generating large number of its vacancies in recent times.  It is one of the leading company in manufacturing Auto Components. The recruitment for Electrical Engineers and Mechanical Engineers is always on. The corporate now has been acquired by a Japan Company and has plants of about 50 acres. If you are an B.E. Fresher in Electrical or ECE, then you might gain some experience of around two years before applying for Pricol. The jobs and demands are always there as the company has its service operation all over the world. Compared with other local competitors like ELGI, Texmo, CRI pumps, Pricol has a decent work force and good marketing capacity seen in the past. There are so many IT players entering into the city, but still the manufacturing units like L@T , Pricol etc has good pay scales in the city. If you wants to know about l@t Coimbatore Jobs then you can choose which one to apply for.

There are also vacancy for design engineers coming up in the company. But for everything you need to apply, you should have an experience for about 2 years in a manufacturing industry which will give you a better attention in the Interview. Pricol also recruits freshers, but they do that in the format of  Campus drives in Engineering Colleges. If you apply through Naukri, then you need the relevant experience before step in. So, if you are looking for a good opening just wait and apply with your supporting experience.

17 Responses to Jobs in Pricol Coimbatore for Engineers Lot of Vacancies

1. R.Ramachandran says:

My self R.Ramachandran, has been working in sterlite industries, role of process controller in plant.working experiance more than 2 years. i am seeking job in coimbatore. if any job match my profile, kindly inform.

2. K.ARUNKUMAR says:

mail ID -karunkumar89@gmail.com
    ph no – 9789504460

with your regards
    K.ARUNKUMAR

3. P.S.Poornima says:

I am poornima doing my B.E(ECE) final sem at anna university trichy.I am seeking for an job in coimbatore.kindly inform me if there is any vacancy.

4. my self eswar i am pursuing my final eee in dr.ngp.inst.of.tech.iam seeking for a job.if know any details info me without fail…….all is well

5. vijayanand says:

sir,
    Kindly consider me for the post of SAP SD consultant and provide me an opportunity .

Regards

Alternate Number: 8428487084
    Current Role: SD CONSULTANT
    Official ID: vym.itd@lgb.co.in
    DOB: 17.01.1981

6. prithivirajan says:

respected sir,
    I am seeking the job. I have completed BE-MECHANICAL(1year exp. in steel plant).pls kindly inform any vacancy in your work.

7. Arun says:

Hi All,

I am a BE graduate with 2.5 years of experience as an assistant engineer in a private concern.
    Please do let me know for walkins in PRICOL through e-mail or phone.
    Thank You.
    Ph-9600427752

8. Aiswarya S says:

Dear Sir/Madam,
    I am Aiswarya.S completed B.E in Electrical & Electronics from Mahraja Prithvi Engineering College,Coimbatore in 2011.I have attached my resume along with this mail.If you find my profile suiting your requirements please revert.
    Thanks & Regards,
    Aiswarya.S,
    +91-8891658741.

9. THIRUPATHI T says:

SIR I AM COMPLTING BE ELECTRICAL AND ELCTRONICS ENGINERING.I AM WILLING TO OUR COMPANY.SO I AM WAITING FOR YOUR REPLY.
    CONTACT:
    8940439765

10. s.priya says:

Sir i am completing electrical &electronics engineering. i am a fresher if any vacancies available in ur comany .i am eager to work in company sir so please reply me sir

11. A.Nisha says:

Sir Tis Nisha.A, I completed BE(ELECTRICAL & ELECTRONICS ENGINEERING).Am very eager to work in your company.Am waiting for your reply sir.Am a fresher.

12. v.vishnu vardhan says:

i am vishnu. I completed DECE and BE(ECE) I worked in suguna poultary farm as a despatch incharge for one year and now currently working in S&D Engg as a store incharge. Am very eager to work in your company. AM Waiting for your reply sir. my contact number:9944753108

13. ramapriya says:

i am doing B.E.(ELECTRONICS AND COMMUNICATION ENGINERING) FINAL YEAR.I WISH TO WORK IN THIS COMPANY.

14. B.saranya says:

sir,now i am doing my B.E(Electronics and Communication Engineering).i am eagar to work in your company.if any job vacancy inform me.

15. R.BOOBALAN says:

Dear sir,
    i had complited in BE(EEE)2010.now i m working in chennai.since i m currendly doing wind mill service and projects releted electrical works.if any vacancies please contact me.

16. i am a fresher in B.E (MECH) is any vacancies available please reply as soon as possible and i am very eager to work in your company so please replay to me sir

17. Dhanaraj.t says:

Sir, i am completed b.e ece 2011 pass out. 8Months working experience at digital circuit pvt ltd bangalore.currently unemploye.plz any openings reply me sir.