Jobs in L&T Coimbatore for Mechanical and Electrical Engineers

• Dec 09 / 2011
  • 58
Coimbatore

Jobs in L&T Coimbatore for Mechanical and Electrical Engineers

L&T Coimbatore

L&T has shown very fast expansion of its plant in coimbatore. After it has planned to shift its Powai Head Quaters from Mumbai to Cbe, all the people in India foccused Coimbatore as a place of Interest for Manufacturing sector. L&T Careers 2012 will be a very happy information to Mechanical Engineering Students as well as Electrical based Freshers. Normally L&T recruitment will be in College campus itself and it will not be like a bulk hiring like Coimbatore CTS, where they usually select some reputed colleges like Krishna, Kumaraguru, Amrita etc and hire the students according to their future demand. You can also get L&T Infotech Jobs like that as it has huge vacancies always coming up for the IT sector. But manufacturing unit will choose only high ranking engineering colleges. The Campus Drive at top colleges like PSG, CIT and GCT will have the students to get selected for the company. There are also some walkin happening at the City Office in Race course near Nirmala College for Women in Coimbatore. The manufacturing plant address is given here below. If you have any queries about the Interview dates, you can contact them via telephone. The vacancies at chennai plant also could be verified using the Phone Number.

Contact details

Malumichampatti, L&T – Bypass Road
Coimbatore.

Phone Number – 0422 6684100

Most of the Chennai Jobs 2012 will have the openings in IT and BPO sector as according to the press, but Coimbatore being a good destination for Manufacturing and Electrical industries will have a quite good number of recruitment going on in this side.

58 Comments

1. K.ARUNKUMAR

i am a fresher in B.E (MECH) is any vacancies available please reply as soon as possible and i am very eager to work in your company so please replay to me sir

mail ID -karunkumar89@gmail.com
    ph no – 9789504460

with your regards
    K.ARUNKUMAR

2. jose paul felix.b

Respected sir,
    i have finished my BE in mechchanical engineering the year of 2011 batch..now i am doing as a apprentice in BHEL at Trichy unit..so i want to work in your company if fullfill your requirements..
    Regards,
    Jose paul felix.B

• saravanan

hi na,this s saravanan.v

i’m fresher in B.E-mech(2012 batch),can u give any guidance to how enter in BHEL as apprentice……. plz give some guidance na

mob:+91-9489248339
      mail: saravananv137@gmail.com

3. S.Balamanikandan

Respected Sir,
    I had finished 3 years Diploma in Electrical & Electronics with 5 years Experience can you send me any recruitment

4. S.Kesavan

Respected Sir,
    I had finished 3 years Diploma in Electrical & Electronics with 4 years Experience can you send me any recruitment

5. A.VENKAT RAMANAN

i have done my BE degree in mechanical engineering the year of 2011…now am complited in mechanical related software course.. i want work in your company is any job vacancy available as reply me as am very good worker in your company..
    email id:
    venkatathiruban@gmail.com

ph.no:
    9944464835

with your regards
    A.VENKAT RAMANAN

6. Pabitra Rout

I had finish Diploma Electrical In Orissa.can you send me any recruitment.I am waiting here. Thank You

7. Arun

Hi All,

I am a graduate in BE(mechanical eng) with 2.5 yrs of experience as an assistant engineer in a private production concern.
    I would like to be placed in L & T.
    Please let me know if there is any openings in coimbatore.
    Ph – 9600427752

Kind Regards,
    Arun

8. KIRTI SINGH

Sir, I have passed B.Tech(ME) in 2011.I eagerly wanted to work for your company.Please tell me what is the eligibility criteria for your company.

9. k.padmaja

i am completed b.tech in electrical&electronics so i am interested to with l&t switch gears which is in hyderabad so pls give recruitment details in 2012

10. Aashish kumar

respected sir/mam,
    i am mechanical engg,completed b.tech in 2010 and having a 2 years exp.as production planning and purchase engineer in manuf. Company and rite now working in veolia group in india a planning purchase in ind. proj. Divi.,so acc to my profile is any req. Pplz reply me.

11. murugan

Respected sir, i’ve completed B.E in EEE 2010 pass out. I’ve 2 years experience as a production engineer in mumbai. I like too to work in L&T. Please inform me if any vacancy in L&T in tamilnadu. Thank you.

12. P.jayakumar

I am completed Diploma in mechanical Engg,2004 april and having 8 years exp in construction all heavy machinary maintenance, operation and hot mix plant, batching plant, wmm plant and purchese also now working in marg ltd chennai. i want work in your company is any job vacancy available as replyme as am very good worker in your company mobile no 9688915570

13. ashwini kumar

sir
    i have completed btech in eee in 2011….i want to job in l&t company…..if any recruitment pls inform me……my no. is 8409524391…………….

14. MOHAMED ASHIQ.A

RESPECTED SIR,
    I HAVE FINISHED B.E.(MECH) IN” SRI RAMAKRISHNA ENGINEERING COLLEGE 2011″. I CAME THROUGH YOUR COMPANY PROFILE AND NOTICED THAT THERE IS A VACCANCY FOR MECHANICAL ENGINEERS IN YOUR COMPANY. PLEASE CHECK OUT MY CV AND SEND YOUR RESPONSE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.WAITING FOR UR REPLY

THANKS&REGARDS
    MOHAMED ASHIQ.A

15. saravanan

dear sir,
    I had finished BE(EEE)in veltech engg college 2011,now i”m looking job in Electrial designing, with 6mth exp.but i want to work L & T in same designing field if any vacancy avilable in your company,please inform me.

Thanks and Regards
    M.saravanan

16. jayakumari

dear sir,
    i have completed Diploma engineering in thiagarajar polytechnic college,salem.
    Now i’m looking job for technician, with 1mth exp.am working in same field if any vacancy avilable in your company,please inform me.

Thanks & regards,
    jayakumari.M

17. u.indhirani

Dear sir,
    i have comleped diploma in electrical & electonics engineering at salem.Now i have near by 4mo exp in testing feilds.if any vacancy avilable in your company,please inform me.

Thanks & regards,
    Indhirani.U

18. jayakumari.M

Dear sir,
    i have completed diploma engineering in thiagarajar polytechnic college,salem.Now i’m working in technician with 8mo exp in testing fields.Now applying a Job in your concern.
    am done hardware maintenance & c programing courses. if any vacancy available in your company,please inform me.

Thanks & regards,
    jayakumari.M

19. R.BALAJI

Hello sir now am studying diploma in mechanical engineering final year in ramakrishna mission vidyalaya polytechnic college periya naicken palayam.my mobile no is 8015623151

20. GAURAV KUMAR SINGH

Dear sir
    i have a more than 2.5 yrs experoence in electrical field.i passed the degree in 2009 ,in electrical& electronics engineering.so please tell me am i eligible to join in this company and please inform me how soon i can join in this company.
    mail id-gauravsngh958@gmail.com
    mob no-0930863139

21. MATHANRAJ.M

dear sir,
    i have completed MCA
    Now i’m looking job if any vacancy avilable in your company,please inform me.

Thanks & regards,
    M.MATHANRAJ

22. P.JAGAN

Having a experience of 11 months in power plant field with good knowledge in erection&commissioning .And specialized in ESP .

23. s.Maruthupandi

hello sir,
    i have completed diploma in mechanical engineering at 2009.I have more than 2 years experience in FORD INDIA PVT.LTD in chennai.
    NATURE OF WORK:PAINT SHOP; Sealer Line& Paint Rework.so pls tell me any vecant for me sir.Mobile No:9894302542 MAIL ID:madhankkdi@gmail.com

thanks
    s.mARUTHUPANDI

24. senthilraja.g

hello sir,
    i have completed diploma in electrical engineering at 2004.I have more than 7 years experience.
    NATURE OF WORK:Design with testing in panel boards.so pls tell me any vecant for me sir.Mobile No:09677732484, e-mail:gsenthil84@gmail.com

25. swapnil marathe

i am pursuing my M.E. in control engineering–course named–“automatic control and robotics” from MSU-vadodara.
    Are there any opportunities for people from our branch.

26. Afzal.N

Sir,i am final year in mechanical engineering with an average of 71% (up to s7). I wish to apply for a job in your company. I am from palakkad.

27. nandha kumar

I completed my BE degree. I want to get a job in ur company. I have a first class mark in my degree.

28. R.vignesh

sir,iam final year in B.E mechanical engineering with an average of 80%.i wish to apply for a job in ur company.pls tell any vacant for me.ph;9940717605

29. R.Karthikeyan

Dear Sir:
    i have completed diploma at 2005.I have more than 7 years experience in ROOTS CAST PVT LTD COIMBATORE
    NATURE OF WORK:ASSOCIATE QUALITY CONTROL ENGG so pls tell me any vecant for me sir.Mobile No:9952209024 MAIL ID:karthikeyanroots@gmail.com

30. ARUNAVA ROy

Respected Sir/Madam,
    i have completed my diploma Mechanical Engineering at 2008 & have 74.8 % marks from kolkata. I am more than 3 years exp. field. I wish to apply for a job in your company. please tell me any vacant for me.
    Mb. no:08017804149/08017522211

31. Vinoth kumar.s

Sir ,i am 2012 passed b.e mech student.if you have any vacant inform me sir…my full interest work for your company sir.

32. aswin s

sir i have done b.tech mechanical in this year… if there is any vaccancy in plant erection means plz inform me….

33. Rana Das

Respected Sir,
    I had finished 3 years Diploma in Electrical with 4 years Experience can you send me any recruitment

34. s.sriram

Dear Sir,i have completed my degree in BE mechanical engineering.presetly working in L&T saudi arabia as a assistant qa/qc engineer.i want permanent job in L&T .so pls kindly infrom me if any vacancy in your organization.

Regards
    s.sriram

35. s.priya

i am priya sir i completed electrical&electronics now i am a fresher if any vacancies available in ur company please inform me sir i am eager to work in ur company please reply me sir.

36. saranya

Hi,

I am a BE(Mechanical Engineering) graduate with 3 years of experience in the field of production and quality control.
    Please let me if there are any vacancies or walk-ins going on from june 2012.
    Many thanks.

Regards,
    Arun

37. vijayanand

Hai sir/mam i am vijayanand.i studied diploma in electrical and electronics engg.I got a experience in singapore 2007 to till now at singapore technologies marine.if i suitable for ur posted job plz reply me..tks at all.

38. PARAMESWARAN M

Respected Sir,
    I had finished 3 years Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering with 5years Experience as Hardware Service Engineer, can you send me any recruitment.

39. PONNUDURAI J

Dear Sir,

i have completed my diploma in ELECTRICAL AND ELECTRONICS engineering on 2009.i got 95.24% in diploma, presently working in MEGAWIN SWITCHGEAR SALEM as TESTING ENGINEER (QA).i have three year experience in MEGAWIN SWITCH GEAR,i HAVE ALSO KNOWN AUTOCAD, i want permanent job in your company .so pls kindly infrom me if any vacancy in your organization.

Regards
    PONNUDURAI J

40. M.sikkandar ammal

i am very interested to join in your company please inform to me if there is vacancy i hav efinished B.E Electrical in 2012 passedout

41. K.Thangaraj

Dear sir,

I’m very proud/ happy to apply job opportunity in L&T.
    I have finished my BE (ECE) 2011. Currently working in mohankumar spares p ltd. Kindly inform the date for interview.
    Awaiting for your reply.

Regards
    K.Thangaraj
    9600532582.

42. vrushabh babaji sawant

Sir,
    I am a BE.Mechanical 2012 passout and completed my engineering with second class(58.36%) from Mumbai University.I wish to work in a firm which would help me to grow in both communication and technical aspects.Working in L&T would help me to achieve my goals.
    I would be highly obliged if you would give me an opportunity to prove my self.
    Thanking you,
    you’s faithful
    (Vrushabh.B.Sawant)
    9028090219

43. C.Manikandan

Dear sir,

i’m Manikandan. i have completed my BE(EEE) in2012batch with 8.07CGPA and i also a diploma holder . i’m very happy to join ur reputed company if there is any vacancy means plse kindly inform to me.

44. cinu chacko

Dear sir,

i’m cinu chacko. i have completed my BE(EEE) FROM ANNA UNIVERSITY in 2010 batch with first division . i will be very happy to join ur reputed company if there is any vacancy means plse kindly inform to me.
    Thanking you,
    you’s faithfully
    (Cinu Chacko)
    08871134611

45. k.sritharan

Dear sir,
    I’m very proud/ happy to apply job
    opportunity in L&T.
    I have finished my BE (MECH) 2011.
    Currently working in AQUA sub engineering unit-2. Kindly inform the
    date for interview.
    Awaiting for your reply.
    Regards
    k.sritharan
    08754033355

46. KATHIRESAN P

Respected sir,
    i have finished my BE in mechchanical engineering the year of 2011 batch..now i am one year completed graduate apprentice trainee in neyveli lignite corporation limited…so i want to work in your company if fullfill your requirements..
    Regards,
    kathiresan.P
    8056650366

47. Ramkumar M

Sir,
    I have 5.9yrs exp. in electrical field (project & maintenance).
    9941166824

48. P.saravanakumar

Respected sir/madam, i’m completed in BE EEE 2011 passedout with also completed in DEEE..I have 20months experience in electrical company..i’m knowledge in all industrial wiring and all cable termination and panel board termination and all other electrical equipment…so if u have any vecant in our concern plz refer me… Id:saravanaeee62@gmail.com…mobile-9788747082 THANK YOU

49. G.Sakthi vignesh

Dear Sir,
    I’m completed diploma in mechanical engineering and also I’m doing BE(mech)in part time and now i’m working in L&T Case dealers,I wish to work in our company.

G.Sakthi vignesh,
    PH:9698226161
    Thanks & With Reg
    G.SakthiVignesh

50. VADIVEL

dear sir,
    i have completed BE MECH in 2010 batch… and am having experiance in heavy fabrication of bhel related company.. and also known as CNC programming for profile cutting mc… if you are having any vacancies kindly considered my application

51. boopathi.k

dear sir : I’m completed diploma in electronic&communication engineering i want work in your company is any job vacancy available as reply me as am very good worker in your company.i will hardwork if u select me in your company….
    your faithfully
    boopathi.k
    9043695283

52. S.DURAIMURUGAN

SIR,
    I AM B.E MECHANICAL ENGINEERING IN 2011 BATCH AT THIRUVALLUVAR COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING IN VANDAVASI. I HAVE 2YEAR QUALITY ENGINEER EXPERIANCE ALSO. ANY MECHANIAL ENGINEERING VACCANCY SEND ME MY MAIL ID:(dividurai@gmail.com)

53. Ragupathi

I am completed BE-MECHANICAL Engineering at this year 2013. Is there any job vacancy plz informing for mail sir

54. Ragupathi