Job Vacancies in Robert Bosch Coimbatore

Robert Bosch Jobs

Recruitment in Robert Bosch is happening at a very fast pace and it has now come up with so many latest options even for freshers and Engineers . To search for Jobs in Robert Bosch Company it is better to know about the services they offer in India and better start browsing about the recruitment procedure. There are so many websites to download the placement papers for the Interview that will happen in Coimbatore and also in Chennai.

Walkin Interveiw 2012 will be very high compared with the last year. Software engineers are the most recruited designation and they also pay you very high. It is one of the top ten German Company and it has it operations in Chennai and Coimbatore inside Tamil Nadu. In the way to the company you can find another Big MNC Ford doing its Business Operations here at Coimbatore. If you have completed any UG degree you can check out these Ford Coimbatore Vacancies and apply from here.

Robert Bosch Coimbatore Address

Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Limited
KG Campus, No.365
Thudiyalur Road,
Saravanam patti
Coimbatore 641 035
Tel: +91 422 663 4000
Fax: +91 422 663 4104

Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Limited
Chil – SEZ,
Keeranatham Village
Coimbatore – 641 034
Tel: +91 422 667 5000

Note: Vacancies in 2012 are expected high and it is better to upload your Resume in the top sites so that they can call you for interview.

78 Responses to Job Vacancies in Robert Bosch Coimbatore

1. V. ANAND says:

Hi
    This is Anand.Is there any openings in Your concern which is located at CBE. If so Pls reply as soon as possible

Thanks & Regards
    Anand.V

2. V.Ravi says:

Hai,
    Iam Ravi, iam working in Vantex Limited,Coimbatore.
    Doing SAP PM Module at eDrishya IT India Pvt Ltd Cbe, from Nov’11 onwards, already wored in SAP End user ( 3 Yr experience ) in Group of SARA ELGI (Super Spinning mills).
    If any suitable vaccancies in Ur esteemed concern pl.call me. Mob No: 9976711787.

Thanks with Regds,
    V.Ravi.

3. kavitha says:

want to know about robertbosch placement2012

4. Sajitha says:

Dear Sir/Madam,

Good Day to You!

Having experience in Customer Care for more than 8 years.

5. ANAND says:

Hi

Thanks & Regards
    Anand.R

• D.Ravikumar says:

Good Morning sir…yes am in coimbatore.saravanapatti.am done to MBA current year i want the job to well position sir….

6. K.Indira says:

This is Indira(B.Tect-Webdesinger).Is there any openings in Your esteemed concern which is located at CBE. If so Pls reply as soon as possible..Pls Callme:8220246028

7. K.Shanmuga sundaram says:

Respected sir/madam, I am the diploma mechanical engineering student completed in nov’11 Is there any recruitment in your concern which is located in coimbatore. mobile no:77080-57066

8. sivakumar. s says:

sir,
    Am sivakumar sankarapandiyan in M.COM (C.A) 5 years experence any where admin (or) accounts opening for your concern i should be like to joining on located coimbatore. so, call for interview. thank you

Regards,
    sivakumar. sankarapandiyan

9. Revathi.N.G says:

Hi..
    This is Revathi doing final year BE(EEE).I completed DEEE in 2007.I got 1year apprentice training in NLC(2008-2009).I wish to join your concern, if any opportunity is in concern for freshers pls reply me..

10. karthik says:

I am Karthik, studying final year mechanical engineering. Is there any job vacancy for me?

11. karthik m says:

Respected sir,
    I am studying final year mechanical (2012 batch). i would like to work in your company. may I know what is the procedure to get job in your company.Please send me the details . I am waiting to get that dream job.

12. naveen s says:

sir,

I am NAVEEN S, I finished my B.E Mechanical Engineering in 2010.
    I have one year and 8 months of industrial experiance.

Please make me an opportunity.
    I have attached my profile with this mail.
    my mobile no:+91 9994449595
    mail id: naveenmajestic@gmail.com

13. Mukesh says:

Hi,

Respected sir/madam, I am the diploma mechanical engineering student completed in April’08. Now i am working in Dell services,Coimbatore as a Production executive in non-voice process. Is there any recruitment in your concern which is located in coimbatore. Please give me a chance for me to work in your cioncern mobile no:82202-266962

14. Mukesh says:

Hi,

Respected sir/madam, I am the diploma mechanical engineering student completed in April’08. Now i am working in Dell services,Coimbatore as a Production executive in non-voice process. Is there any recruitment in your concern which is located in coimbatore. Please give me a chance for me to work in your concern.
    Mobile no:82202-266962
    E-mail : mukesh20b@gmail.com

15. DHEVASENATHIPATHI.C says:

Hi sir/madam,
    This is deva(B.E.-ECE)2011 Passout.I will like to work with your concern. If you have a vacancy, call me.
    Mobile no: +91-9042568556
    Mail id:dhevasenathipathi@gmail.com

16. Pravitha says:

Hello Sir/Madam,

I am pravitha having good exprience in project management tools MS Project and Primavera Project Planner. IF you have any vacancy please inform me.

Mobile:9994417506,9789651413
    Email:pravitha_g2@rediffmail.com

17. ABHILASH says:

Hello Sir/Madam,

I am Abhilash-A (B.E ECE-2012 PASS OUT) i have also done my diploma in ECE .I have done my project in DRDO (BANGLORE)as trainee.Is there any recruitment in your concern which is located in coimbatore. Please give me a chance for me to work in your concern.
    mobile:09744486902
    mail:abhidexn123@gmail.com

18. SARAVANA KUMAR says:

Hi Sir/Madam, I am doing final year B.E Mechanical engineering i would like to work in your company. May I know what is the procedure to get job in your company. Because this is one of my dream company.

19. s.vidhyasree says:

Hi,
    Im working in Cts BPO for non voice process from past 7 months, Robert Bosch is One of my Dream Company so Kindly consider me for your recruitment.

20. C.Anish kumar says:

Hi,
    I am anish 2011 B.sc.(IT) 2011 passed out,

Having 9 months experience in TCS technical support,

Please provide me the details of offers in Robert Bosch,

Regards,

C.Anish kumar

21. maheshkumar says:

plz help me how get job in bosch?

22. KANNAN JB says:

Hi sir/madam
    this is kannan from coimbatore. . Bosch is my dream company. . Now i m 2012 BE CSE fresher and i hav secured 8.8 CGPA then having knowledge in java and ccna, redhat linux v5.0. . Can i hav change to work with your company? If i get a change i vl be work as much as possible so please intimate me via email or mobile num 9600777507

23. KANNAN JB says:

Shall i knw the procedure to get a job in ur IT?
    Please give me the details about how to apply job in BOSCH becz it is my dream company. .

24. M MANIKANDA PRABU says:

Hi Sir /Madam,

I finished my B.E Electical and Electronics Engineering in 2011.Robert bosch is my one of the dream company.pls help me how to get a job from this concern

25. R.SURESH says:

i need accountant job 2 year experiance

• Jagatheeswari.M says:

Hi sir/madam,
      I am doing my final year BE- ECE. I want to work in your company because this is my dream company. plz tell me the details about the interview process.

26. R.SURESH says:

sir,
    iam 2010 passout MBA now working integrated enterprise solution pvt ltd position Admin 2 year expriance i need accountant job

27. Hi sir/madam,
    I am karthikeyan. I completed DEEE in 2011. Now i am working in Lucas TVS Ltd., as a trainnee in maintanance dept. I have 1 year exp in this company. I am very intrested to work your companyl
    please provide the job offers in ur company. cntact pls(9786010933).

28. Anumode M Ganapathy says:

Sir,

I am working with GMR Infrastructure Ltd , Hyderabad. Working in SAP Fico since May,2010. I have total of 12 years experience in Accounts. I am looking for an accounts job in your organisation.

29. KARTHIKEYAN.D says:

i am karthikeyan from cbe . allready 5 year work in manufacturing company import and export . oracle and sap two type of erp hadle . please inform for and job releated . ph :9092688246

30. franklin vinoth says:

Hello sir/madam
    i am franklin vinoth from madurai. i am a 2012 fresher B.Tech IT.I will like to work with your concern. If you have a vacancy, call me please.
    Mobile no: +91-9600965330
    Mail id:franklinvinoth@gmail.com.

31. Karthik.c says:

Hi sir,
    I am Karthik I Finished my MBA in PSGIM 2012 . I want to join your company . Please reply me .

32. saranya says:

Hi,

I am a B.Sc graduate and I have 1 year experience in TCS.
    Please provide me the openings in Robert Bosch,Coimbatore from june 2012.
    Cell-8050829008.
    Many Thanks.

Regards,
    Saranya

33. Arun kumar.P says:

I am a BCA graduate and i have one year of experience in TCS.

Please let me know if any openings Robert Bosch, coimbatore

contact no: 9597879464

34. Ramadurai says:

Hi Sir /Madam,

I finished my B.E Electical and Electronics Engineering in 2012.Robert bosch is my one of the dream company.pls help me how to get a job from this concern

35. anjana says:

Hi Sir,
    My name is Anjana Nair I am a BCOM graduate with ICWAI inter i would like to start up my career in a reputed organisation like Bosch.
    please do get in touch if there is any opening in your organisation
    ANJANA NAIR

36. Ramesh says:

Good Afternoon Sir/Madam

I have completed MCA degree in 2012 with 80%. And i have 6 months interns experience and I am doing freelancing softwares for last 3 months. Please let me know if any openings in your concern. Mobile No: 9629229593

37. mukhadas.s says:

sir iam mukhadas iam completed my msc cs in nehru arts and science collage now iam doing diploma in hardware and networking course in trivandrum ..and also iam going to mangalam daily news paper as a admin if there have any hardware and networking placement pls inform me my email mukhadas.s@gmail.com

38. prem says:

hello mam/sir
    this is prem fron Coimbatore. I did b.com(C.A) 2008 batch .. u I have two years experience in acconuting field.and hav experince with international bpo voice procesz. if ther s any opening plz let me know

39. s.suresh kumar says:

Hi
    This is suresh.Is there any openings in Your concern which is located at CBE. If so Pls reply as soon as possible

Thanks & Regards
    s,suresh kumar

40. Arun Kumar says:

Hi

I’m Working in Leading MNC in Coimbatore.
    If any openings in Bosch, Please let me know.

Thanks

Arun

41. FAIZAL REHMAN.B says:

Hello,

This is Faizal from coimbatore. i have one year experience in Title Insurance at FIRST AMERICAN (MORTGAGE SERVICES) Is there any openings in your concern please let me know via E-mail or mob:9791827075 .

Thanks,

Faizal Rehman B

42. Geethavelusamy says:

Dear Team,

I have finished BE (ECE), Kindly remind me if there is any opening in Your concern ,

Geetha.V

43. Arun says:

I have work exp of 8.5 years in 2 industries(total 3 companies). I’m leaving Bosch next month, this is my 6th month with them. If you ask me to name the worst company I have ever known, I would say Bosch. For Heaven sake, pls try harder and get into consulting companies like Infy, TCS, CTS etc,.Just for the heck of it please don’t join there…….

44. ragulahamed says:

Hello
    sir/madam
    I have complete my degree (be.ece) in 2012.i want job for bosch please any interview are job far please mail or call me.my mobile number is 9597721740.thank you

45. N.S.DHIVYALAKSHMI says:

respected sir/madam

I have completed diploma electronics and communication eng in 2007.then i have worked nokia mobile manufacturing company at chennai passed 2 years in technicean posting..after married i settled coimbatore..if any job vaccancy is available in your company please call me or send mail -+91 9176110642 if any kind of electronoics job vaccancy is there means defently i done my level best thank you

46. Rashmi says:

Dear Sir/Madam,

I have completed MBA(HR) in 2011. I have work exp for 2 years in Scope International, Bangalore under customer support in the banking division. I look forward for a job opportunity in Bosch. Request you to provide information about the vacancy in your concern via email.

Regards
    Rashmi

47. Nandhini B says:

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am doing final year BE ECE.. i would like to work in your company. May I know what is the procedure to get job in your company. Because this is one of my dream company.Is there any openings in Your concern which is located at CBE. If so Pls reply as soon as possible.thank u……

48. vaishnavi says:

Dear Sir/Madam,
    At present im working in corporate concern.i would like to work in your company………..May i known what is the procedure to get job in your concern.please hope for the best reply thank u.

49. Benazir says:

Respected sir/ madam,
    I’m Benazir completed B.Sc (Compute science). i would like to work in your company. Is there any openings in your concern pls reply as soon as possible.

50. vaishnavi says:

sir i want to know the openings in robert bosch

51. santhoshkumar t says:

respected sir/madam,
    I,m santhoshkumar completed B.E(ECE).i am 2012 passedout.i would like to work in your company.Is there any opening in your organisation please reply as soon as possible.

52. S.Mohanapriya says:

respected sir/madam,
    I,m santhoshkumar completed M.Sc(Software Systems).i am 2012 passedout.i would like to work in your company.Is there any opening in your organisation please reply as soon as possible.

53. S.Mohanapriya says:

respected sir/madam,
    I,m Mohanapriya completed M.Sc(Software Systems).i am 2012 passedout.i would like to work in your company.Is there any opening in your organisation please reply as soon as possible.

54. ashwini says:

My dream company is Bosch.
    When they are conducting placement for 2011 Msc(batch)
    I am waiting for your reply.

55. greenkumar says:

hai,
    i am green kumar.i am doing BE(electronics and communication Engg). if there any vacancies suitable for me please reply me sir

56. Vinitha U says:

Dear sir/mam,
    I am vinitha, I am currently pursuring my final year B.E.(Electronics and communication Engg). I would like to know is there any vacancies in your company if so pls reply me as soon as possible. I m really grateful and extremely privilege to work in your organisation.

57. sangeetha says:

respected sir/madam
    i have completed BE EEE im 2012 passed out my dream company is robert bosch pls if there is any openings pls say me sir

58. yamuna says:

Hi

I am working in standard chartered scope international.

I am looking for a job in your concern especially in Coimbatore.

Regards
    Yamuna

59. Abdul Javed. A says:

Hi,
    This is too start my carrier in Bosch, If there is any openings for the B.Sc(computer Technology) of 2012 passed out.
    I request you sent me email regarding the openings .

60. B. Vigneshkumar says:

Dear sir /madam
    Robert bosch is my dream company. I’ve just completed my M.sc in Environmental science. I have been working as trainee environmental officier since july. I’d lik to know is there any vacancies for M.sc. If so, pls kindly inform me the sooner the better.

61. Vasanth says:

Sir,
    Kindly let me know if there is any vacancy for android developer

62. Priyanga says:

Respected Sir,

I am studying B.E (ECE) final year.

Robert bosch is my dream company.

I would like to know is there any vacancies in your company.

63. jayakumar says:

dear,sir/madam,
    I am Jayakumar from saravanampatti,coimbatore,I have completed BE (electrical&electronics engineering).I am interested to work in your esteemed organisation.

64. BOOPATHY says:

Dear sir /madam
    Robert Bosch is my dream company
    I would like to know is there any vacancies in your company.

65. BOOPATHY says:

ROBERT BOSCH IS MY DREAM COMPANY
    PLEASE ANY VACANCIES IN YOUR COMPANY

66. Karthik says:

Respected sir/madam,

I completed my B.E -ECE in the year 2011.I would like to work with your company and I would like to know about any vaccancies in our company,if kindly reply as soon as possible i hope that best reply from you sir.

thanks

67. Chandru says:

Hi,

I’m Studying M.C.A Final Year,Kindly Let Me Know If There Is Any Vacancy For Java/J2EE Developer…

68. Murali.s says:

good morning sir bosch it jobs vacancies pls one post get me sir

69. S.Ravichandran says:

Respected sir/madam,

I am the diploma mechanical engineering student completed in April’04. Now i am working in Automobile industry,Coimbatore as a Quality executive in production process. Is there any recruitment in your concern which is located in Coimbatore. Please give me a chance for me to work in your concern.
    Mobile no:8220010620
    E-mail : ravi.glink@gmail.com

70. Sruthi k says:

Respected Sir/Madam,

I have completed my UG (Bcom computer application). Presently i am working in a Banking concern (STANDARD CHARTED SCOPE INTERNATIONAL), as an operation assistant.I am looking for a job in your concern especially in Coimbatore.Please give me a chance for me to work in your concern.Kindly reply as soon as possible i hope that best reply from you sir.
    Mobile no:7708929042

Thanks & Regards,
    Sruthi

71. malathi s says:

iam a bca student with 2yr experience in medical records then how to apply to our concern