IT Companies in Rathinam Techno Park Coimbatore

• Jun 15 / 2011
  • 33
India

IT Companies in Rathinam Techno Park Coimbatore

rathinam techno park

List of Software Companies in Rathinam Techzone, popularly known as Rathinam Techno park varies depends on the occupancy of the companies. From the start, the companies which are properly in operation is given. Rathinam park is located in KPM Nagar, Eachanari Coimbatore. The IT Companies that occupied in Rathinam Techzone are,

Ephron Systems       – www2.ephronsys.com

CbaySystemsIndia   – www.cbayindia.com

TriozTech                  – www.trioztech.com

365 Media Pvt Ltd    – www.365media.com

Dreamajax                – www.dreamajax.com

Nous Infosystems     -www.nousinfosystems.com

These companies involves both BPO and Software Development Works and they create a reasonable software export to the city. The major MNC Companies like Ford Coimbatore and Cognizant are operating in Other side of the City. Coimbatore also waiting for Tidel Park to start its operation when more IT companies will step in.

33 Comments

1. kowsalya

i am completed BE-CSE.please inform me any vacancies available in rathinam tecno park

2. Anitha

Please let me know about the freshers recruitment at tidelpark and at rathnam techno park.

3. babu

i have completed b.e degree working in electrical maintenance supervisor with c license. Now i am interested tm work in salem,coimbatordd, erode.

4. Prathiba

Please inform about testing openings i have completed B.E(CSE).I am having one year exp as QA Manager in IBM CE

5. Bharathiselvan

i am completed B.Sc(CS).please inform me any vacancies available in rathinam tecno park

6. Elango.G

I have experience in 1,5yrs java/j2ee any vacancies in rathinam tach park mean plz inform to me..mobile no->9500545860..

• Elango.G

Hello mam here i got some information about dotnet vacancies in coimbatore and salem..In salem silversofttech company recruit for experience than coimbatore amulya infotech have vacancies ….u have to call them ask for interview details…Then u have any idea about java vacancies mean please inform to me..

7. P.Maharaja

hello sir ,
    tel if any vaccancy for oracle dba fresher.i finish oca and ocp certification

8. sangeetha

Dear sir/madam,
    I Have completed BE(CSE) and i’m a fresher. I’m searching job in coimbatore.
    Inform or refer me if there is any opening in software companies.
    Thank u..

9. gowtham

hi sir/madam,
    am completed mba 2012 looking for job. any openings came just inform me my no 9790332738

10. M.Seethalakshmi

Hi sir/madam
    I have completed MSC(CS) in 2012
    and i’m a fresher.
    Pls Inform me if there is any opening in software companies
    Thank You..