Ford Coimbatore Latest Job Vacancies

• Jun 15 / 2011
  • 103
Coimbatore, Jobs

Ford Coimbatore Latest Job Vacancies

ford jobs coimbatoreFord, the multinational motor company has its presence in both Chennai and Coimbatore. The major manufacturing sector is located is Chennai, while Ford has setup its Business Services Center in Saravanapatti Coimbatore. Address for Ford in Coimbatore is located near Kumaraguru College of Technology.

Ford Business Services Center Pvt. Ltd
KCT Tech Park, Kumaraguru College of Technology Campus,
3rd Floor, Thudiyalur Road, Saravanampatti,
Coimbatore – 641 035.

For latest job openings in ford coimbatore check out the link for updated jobs in ford.

KGISL campus also located very near by KCT Tech park in the area. With the Coimbatore city witnessing with rapid growth in IT Sector, ford has already satisfied with the service of Coimbatore.

103 Comments

1. SARANYA

Hi
    This is saranya kanagaraj.Is there any openings in Your concern which is located at CBE. If so Pls reply as soon as possible

Thanks & Regards
    Saranya.K

2. Krishnachandran

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am Krishnachandran. Please let me know if you have opening in your concern located at Saravanampatti,Coimbatore. I am looking job now in Accounts. Please reply as soon as possible.

• Mohanraj.T

Hai am mohanraj First of all am working in Eastman exports,Tirupur Internal Audit 1year then SKM animal feeds and foods (india)ltd,Erode 2year.currently am working Suguna foods ltd Bangalore my Designation: Internal Audit Area covered Purchase,sales,Transport,Hr-Details,Production,cash voucher all are verified.

3. rajkumar

I WANT A JOB FROMM YOUR COMPANY AFTER COMPLETING MY DEGREE IN MECHANICAL ENGINEERING BY 2013 SO PLEASE SEND UP A MAIL TO ME IF THERE ANY VACANCIES IN COIMBATORE.

4. SHAJI MUSTHAFA.M

i am a fresher in B.E (ECE) is any vacancies available please reply as soon as possible

with your regards
    Shaji Musthafa.M

5. Karthik

Hi
    Am Karthik, M.Com with 8yrs of work experience, currently in Chennai, looking for re-locating to Coimbatore, pls do let me know if there are any openings in Coimbatore.

My number is 95510-74334.

6. vanethamani.m

Hi
    This is vanitha completed B>E(ECE) and working as a placemebt trainer from six phrase …Is there any openings in Your concern which is located at CBE. If so Pls reply as soon as possible i wish to work with ur concern

7. Viknesh

Dear Sir,

I am viknesh ME Mechatronics with 4yrs of work experience, currently in Chennai and looking for re-locating to Coimbatore, pls do let me know if there are any openings in Coimbatore.

8. rama krishnan

Dear sir;
    Based on educational qualification i am graduate in mechanical engineering with first class & having an experience in structural fabrication.Still i am working in consolidated construction consortium limited(CCCL) company as a GET(graduate engineering trainee)since july 2010(1.5 years).Here with i attached my resume for your kind persual.kindly consider my application & arrange to have a chance to work in your concern.

Thanks&Regards
    v.rama krishnan
    (09008172827)

9. Deepa S

I am currently working as a S/w engineer with 4 yrs exp. in an MNC.
    I am looking for any application support kind of jobs in this concern.
    Please do let me know if there are any openings in it.

10. Vishnu siddhan

Hi this is vishnu I am looking for job in your organisatation. About my work Experience i worked as a call center executive at IBM DAKSH in chennai.Basically it is inbound customer support Domestic call center,my job responsibilities is handling customer queries and solve the queries as it is. If you think weather i am a right person for your company please call me.

11. chandrasekar

Am Chandrasekar I have exprence in 5 year in Accounts Fiels , now at chennai i wouls like to go for relocated – coimbatore so if you have any vacancey please contact
    Thanking You
    Regards
    Chandrasekar R
    MOB 9994779434

12. SATHEESH KUMAR.C.

I Am SATHEESH KUMAR.C. B.B.A. with 12yrs of work experience, currently in Coimbatore, pls do let me know if there are any openings in Coimbatore.

Thanking you
    9788851758

13. R.MANOHARAN

I am in tirupur, i have experience in accounts field in all area’s, for the past 10 yrs in garments field, banking, cost account, ledger maintance, cash control, hrd work, company admin area’s, shall i interest work with you,hard worker, & honest is the best of my policy please contact 0421-4255595, 9843124970

• gigin

hi ,varsha munot…we have opening for freshers
      pls send your expected ctc ,notice period,and your strength in this field that you study.

14. Ramachadran.R

This is R.Ramachandran, i has been working in sterlite industries, role of process controller in plant. i am seeking job in coimbatore, top most mnc company. if any requirement suitable to kindly, inform.

15. SATHISHKUMAR

i am a fresher in B.E (EEE) is any vacancies available please reply as soon as possible

16. kavitha

am kavitha. i had to completed MCA in PSGR at 2011.Hi sir; Any openings for that for any details pls send my mail.
    my mobile number is 9171163520

17. K.ARUNKUMAR

i am a fresher in B.E (MECH) is any vacancies available please reply as soon as possible

with your regards
    ARUNKUMAR.K

18. P.Rajagopalan

Dear Sir,

I am Rajagopalan.P DME with 4yrs of work experience, currently working in Coimbatore, pls do let me know if there are any openings in Coimbatore.

19. NANDHINI

hai i am looking for a hr job. if there is any vacancy in your company please send a mail to me.

20. VARADHARAJAN

I am varadharajan B.com 3 yrs experiance maruthi super service petrol bunk cash mainteanance accounts working sales tax return company own software working please any job vacancy contact cell number 9600218211

21. hemalatha.s

hai i am hemalatha .s i am fresher in BE(ECE)i want any kind of job plz inform the vacancy thank you

22. SABARISH GOVIND

hai sir,i had completed MIB WITH LOGISTICS.i am seeking job in coimbatore, top most mnc company. if any requirement suitable to kindly, inform

23. RAKESH.V.P

Dear sir,
    i am a fresher in MIB with LOGISTICS. If there is any vacancies available please reply as soon as possible

24. RAJKUMARM

hai this is raj kumar i am a fresher 2011 passed out .If there any recruitment in your concern please inform

25. praveen

hi i’m fresher in MIB ,i’m seeking job in coimbatore .if there is any recruitment please inform me

26. harish

hi,i have completed B.E.ECE ,i am very much intersted to work in the mechanical field with my stream,an also i want learn new things which i like in this field ,so pls tell me how to apply ….

27. peer sintha

Respected sir ,
    iam much interested to work in ford i finished my diploma mechanical engineer please sir give me chance to work in your company

28. B.Selva ganesh

Hi sir;
    I’m in tiruppur. I had to completed B.com(ca) at2011. Any openings for that for any details pls send my mail.

29. suhasini.p

Dear sir/madam,
    I am suhasini..I am pursing IT (B.tech) final year.i’m seeking job in coimbatore .if there is any recruitment please inform me…

30. soorajsreedhar

sir i had completed BCOM and (ICWAI) at 2011any opening for that for any detail pls send my mail

31. GUGAN K

I am gugan. i had completed BE-ECE. if the have any
    if you have any requirement in administration field please inform me .i have completed Linux administration course

32. G.Gopinathan

Sir,

I am looking job in Coimbatore and total I had 17 years experience in financial services and banking. I had completed B.Com., and M.B.A Fin & Banking. Please let me know if any suitable job in your concern.

33. karthik m

please send me the details to get job in your company. I am studying final year BE mechanical 2012 batch

34. M.PremKumar

M.PREMKUMAR.
    am currently working as a Stores ju excutive with 3 yrs exp. in an SUZLON MNC company.
    I am looking for any application support kind of jobs in this concern.
    Please do let me know if there are any openings in it.

Thanks & regards
    M.PremKumar

35. SARANYA

Hi,
    am saranya.i have completed my B.E(MECHATRONICS),2010.Please send me the details to get job in your company…

Thank&regards
    P.Saranya

36. Iswariya Rajan

I have complete BCOM , MBA finance. Pls let me know if there are amy opportunities let me know.

37. anburaj.J

Hi sir,
    I am finish my UG B.SC(c.s) , and known as good system knowledge in H/W, and installation ,maintenance, & i complete my CCNA course also,,and i worked in a engineering college lab technician ,with 1year exp, , ,
    so please if any opportunities in your company for my knowledge kindly inform me

38. anish kumar .d

hi sir
    am finish my ug stiudies(bsc computer science)
    and also working at profit makers group gudalur.and my designation was team leader.and now am working in sri saradhambal automobles gudalur and my designation is field excutive.

39. YOGESWARAN

Hi,
    am YOGESH.i have completed my B.E(EEE),2010.Please send me the details to get job in your company…

40. dhivya

hai,
    This is dhivya, I Have completed my MSc (software systems),If you have any vacanies in system adminstration side please forward the details..

41. anjana

dear sir

i am searching for a job for u r concern . kindle send the job for me

ph. no : 9894760208

42. K.Chennakesavan

Dear sir,

My name is K.Chennakesavan

Now I am working in MNC company as a stores assistant manager. Current CTC – Rs.4.34 / Year

If any vacancy in your concern please call.

My mobile number 98438 26886

43. Kalaiselvi.B

Hi ,
    Am Kalaiselvi, M.Sc (IT) with 2yrs of work experience in MNC, currently in Bangalore, looking for re-locating to Coimbatore, pls do let me know if there are any openings in Coimbatore

44. Ramesh.K.R

Sir /Madam,

This is Ramesh Working as System Service Engineer I am searching new job based on system admin I finished my Linux Course RHCE
    and also certified linux basic working exerience I Have . Sor If any oppurtunity Pls contact me

45. D.VIVEK

DEAR SIR/MADAM,
    I am VIVEK. Please let me know if you have opening in your concern located at Saravanampatti,Coimbatore. I am looking job now in Accounts. Please reply as soon as possible.

46. chandrakala

Hai iam chandra with 1yr 7months of work experience in graphic designing at BPO currently in Coimbatore, pls do let me know if there are any openings in Coimbatore.

47. prabhu kanniyamoorthi

dear sir,
    i am having 1year experience as designer cum site engineer at ORBIT ENGINEERS,ERODE. And i am having 4months experience as junior engineer at RK TECH CHENNAI. presently i am searching for someother job opportunities. so if there is any vacancy please do let me know. i am eagerly waiting for your favorable reply.

thanks and reggards:
    k.prabhu
    ph: +91 9095256978

48. RAMADHAS R

Respected Sir,
    I am B.E (Mechanical Engineering) candidate.
    already I finished three year Industrial experience in same
    field. I will expect job openings of your concern in coimbatore.

49. M. JAYASEELAN

Dear Sir,

I Have Completed my MBA Banking & Finance (Specialization). I have 6 Yrs. Experience. I already worked in Maersk Global Service Centers (India) Pvt. Ltd.,Chennai.-96. Designation: Finance Officer (Accounts payable-RTP). Now I like to join in your concern (Coimbatore).

So, Pls reply as soon as possible.

My Mobile No. : 98420 47090, 78719 33090

Thanking you.

50. lincy angel.f

Sir/Madam,
    i am lincy angel.f doing final year B.Com(CS) 2012 Batch,i am looking for job in Accounting field,please let me know if you have any opening.

Email id:lincy392@yahoo.com

51. karthikeyan.E

Hi sir/madam,
    I am karthikeyan.E . I completed DEEE in 2011. Now i got 1 year exp in Lucas-TVS in maintanance dept. I want to job in ur company.
    pls regularaise my job. 9786010933.

52. Reshmi

Dear sir/madam,
    I am Reshmi..I am pursing MCA final year.i’m seeking job in coimbatore .if there is any recruitment please inform me…

53. Karthik.c

Hi sir,
    I am Karthik MBA fresher . I am searching
    For job in Coimbatore . Please reply me
    Any recruitment .

54. Rajkumar

Hi sir/madam;
    I had completed B.com(ca). Please let me know if you have opening in your concern located at Saravanampatti,Coimbatore. I am looking job now Pls reply as soon as possible

Thanks & Regards
    V.S.Rajkumar

55. sangeetha

Hi sir/madam;
    I had completed BSC VISUAL COMMUNICATION .i’m seeking job in co imbatore .if there is any recruitment please inform my mail id

56. kumutha

good morning sir/madem. I am completed my BE in ECE. i’m seeking job in coimbatore .if there is any recruitment please inform me…

57. Vinitha Das

Dear Sirs,

Myself Vinitha Das N.R,I am working as HR SPOC-Executive in Pvt concern,Looking forward for the better opportunity which gives exposure in carer development.My Current CTC for your kind reference:1.38 L
    Preferred Location: Coimbatore

58. Santhosh Kumar.A

Hi sir/madam;
    I had completed MFC ( Finance ). Please let me know if you have opening in your concern atCoimbatore. I am looking job now Pls reply as soon as possible

Mobile No.98945 23787

59. RAMYA DEVI NACHIYAR.P

Hi sir/madam
    Am doing my ME in POWER ELECTRONICS AND DRIVES.Am in need of job by may.please do my need.

60. DINESH T

Dear sir/madam,

I am DINESH T, have completed B.E(ECE) in 2012 .I wish to work in your company. I hope so that you will reply me soon.

61. Manivasaki.S

Hi
    I am Manivasaki pursuing B.E(CSE) is there any vaccancies in your company if so please reply me.

62. Padma

Hi all,

I have completed my M.Com (C.A) . I am seeking for Jobs in Finance Department. Kindly let me know if there is any vacancy in your company. Hoping for your positive reply ASAP.

63. K.Selvaraju

Hi sir/madam;
    I had completed BE (Mecahnical) with 7 years experience in design & Development. I will expect job openings of your concern in coimbatore.

Mobile No : +91 9994770243

64. V Santhosh Kumar

Hi

As i finiah a graduate and now working in banking at Off role, i am searching and like to work in Ford, if there is any requirment Pls Updated to me and contact number is 9787575418

65. k.sasidharan

hi
    this is SASIDHARAN KANAGARAJ. i was finished (B.COM(cs)) my graduation at 2011. and i have 1.5yrs expperience inaccounts field. i would like to work with our concern. so please reply as soon as possible.

contact no: 80987 66191

66. N.S.DHIVYALAKSHMI

respected sir/madam

I have completed diploma electronics and communication eng in 2007.then i have worked nokia mobile manufacturing company at chennai passed 2 years in technicean posting..after married i settled coimbatore..if any job vaccancy is available in your company please call me or send mail -+91 9176110642 if any kind of electronoics job vaccancy is there means defently i done my level best thank you

67. Karunakaran.R

Hello sir
    I’m Karunakaran completed MBA(fin/mkt ) looking for a job in Coimbatore .Is thereany vacancy in your new outlet in Coimbatore,saravanampatti.if so please let me know sir
    thank you.

68. M.MAHESH KUMAR

Dear sir/mam
    My name s mahesh kumar i have completed b.sc electronics in psg college coimbatore. If u have any openings Please cosnider me. Am ready to work in any location. Am a fresher 2012 passed out.please consider me

contact num:
    Mahesh-9500896926

69. Ramakrishnan.V

I am Ramakrishnan completed my MBA in Karpagam Arts And Science with specialization with Finance And Marketing. And i am having experience of three years in accounts & sales. worked in Retail shop.

Contact no:
    9942892799

70. S.Sree Tharan

I am Sree tharan,I have completed Diploma (mechanical). 4yrs of work experience, currently worked in Kanyakumari, If you inform me sir, any openings in coimbatore.

This is My mobile : 9500991575

71. lalith kumar.D

pls let me know if there any job offered for me in coimbatore bosch (exp-1yr and 7 months

72. dhanasekar

73. lakshmi

i completed bca in 2011 an i am working in allsec technolongies for past 1 year 6 month has a customer care executive in chennai no i need job in coimbatore plz guide me

74. Arunkumar.p

I have completed B.E(ELECTRONICS AND COMMUNICATION ENGINEERING). As,Now i am working in a Anna university Coimbatore as a Technical Assistant having a four years of experience in the embedded field. As now i like to switch over to growing company like Ford.Give an opportunity to serve in your organization. Thank you

75. R.Sindhuja

Hi there, I am Sindhu.I have completed my BCA in 2010 and have 2yrs of experience.Please let me know if there is any openings at present.I am readily available for any posting in Coimbatore.Thanks and awaiting for your reply.

76. Shasi

Hi,
    I hav completed my pg in MIB 2012 pass out. I would like to know is there any opening in ur concern and if so kindly let me know.
    Thanks & Regards,
    Shasi.

77. SIVA M

Hi there, I am Siva.I have completed my MBA in 2012 and have 5yrs of experience.Please let me know if there is any openings at present.I am readily available for any posting in Coimbatore.Thanks and awaiting for your reply.

78. SARAVANAN M

Hi there, I am Saravan.I have completed my MBA in 2011 and have 1yrs of experience.Please let me know if there is any openings at present.I am readily available for any posting in Coimbatore.Thanks and awaiting for your reply.

79. K.Marimuthu

Hi,
    currently Iam doing my final year engg. degree in electronics & instrumentatin engg.do i have any job openings?

80. B.Radhika

Hai I am Radhika B.B.M and have 6+years experience in Customer services.Ford is one of my dream company.I have a very good skill in handling the customer queries.At present i am looking for a job change.kindly provide me an opportunity to work in Ford.Thanks in advance.

81. N.K.GAYATHIRI

Dear sir/mam

myself gayathiri nk purusing my bcom(ca) final year. iam seeking for job in accounting field that too in my dream company FORD in
    coimbatore,saravanampatti.. so please if there is any vacancy, kindly give me an oppurnity to work in our concern.. im waiing for your positive reply..

contact no: 8754852686
    Email Id: gay3.stalwart@gmail.com

82. Banupriya

Hi i am banupriya finished my B.E(ECE)in july 2012 currently i am searching for job inform me if any vacancies related to my skills

83. ABILASH

Hi sir
    Iam abilash iam cmoleting in DME with first clas
    and also cmpletng in FIRE AND SAFETY ENGINEERING
    so plz inviteme working with ur cmoany plz gve me eany kind of job iam wrkng with full dedicatn and hard working ability salary is nt a mater sir

84. B.Subbu Lakshmi

Hi i am subbulakshmi finished my B.E(ECE)in july 2012 currently i am searching for job inform me if any vacancies related to my skills

85. B.Ramalakshmi

i am Ramalakshmi.i am doing BE(electronics and communication Engg)final sem. if there any vacancies suitable for me please reply me sir

86. SATHIYAPRIYA.G

Hi.

I am sathiyapriya Pursuing my M.Com in Pionneer College Of Arts And Science Coimbatore.Please let me know if there is any Opening at Present.Iam Readily available for any posting in Our Concern at any place.Thanks and waiting for your reply.

Conntact No:9994147211

87. Ramya krishnan

Dear Sir/Madam,
    I had complete my degree as B.Com(Computer Application). Please let me know if there is any openings at present. Iam readily awaiting for any posting in Coimbatore. Kindly provide me an opportunity to work in Ford. Thanks & awaiting for your reply.

88. D.KARTHIKEYAN

Dear sir

i am completed in b com and also working exp in accounts payable and accounts receivable 5 years and also purchase department sales department . please inform sir any job

89. jayasubha

DearSir/Madam,

I had completed MBA and having 5yrs experience in accounts&finance.Iam looking for a suitable job in your concern. Let me know if there is any opportunity in ur concern.

90. SINDHUJA.R

respected sir/ madam
    I have completed my M.Com (C.A) . I am interested to seeking Jobs in Finance Department. Kindly let me know if there is any vacancy in your company. Hoping for your positive reply. thank you

91. S.Sasikala

Hi
    This is sasikala Selvam.Is there any openings in Your concern which is located at CBE. If so Pls reply as soon as possible

Thanks & Regards